22 January Man

I've had this written down for quite some time actually. It wasn't supposed to have a title, I suck at title making for my poems, but I thought this one needs a title to catch a particular individual's attention. Whether or not I managed to get his attention, I felt really good after writing this down.

Enjoy.




22 January Man

No need to wonder where it all began
It started when I knew
You're a 22nd January man
And you never did have a clue

Back then your brows furrowed
Smiles are precious 
Laughs rarely followed
But you were never pretentious

Now you're clutching your camera
Taking picture perfect moments
Each one a panorama
Without ever losing focus

Time flies and I know
You're there and I'm here
And it's too late to show
But every once in a year

You and I will be...
On the 22nd January.

No comments