I Am Back To Revive This Blog!

Hello dear readers! 


I can't believe it... my last post was posted in 2016! Four years later, and I've decided to at least get the My Fulbright Journey post series completed. 


It's been a crazy past three years for me. I graduated with a Masters in TESL/Applied Linguistics from Iowa State University in 2017. I then stayed in Ames, Iowa to pursue my PhD in Applied Linguistics and Technology also at ISU. This is now Fall 2020, and I'm a fourth-year PhD student! FOURTH-year. Jeez, it sounds so alien to me.


Anyways, some things that I'd like to talk about in my future posts (aside from the My Fulbright Journey posts that I PROMISE I'll post) are:

  • Being involved in student organizations as a graduate student.
  • How Ames has become my new home away from home. 
  • Being my own advocate: How to promote yourself as a graduate student.
  • Doing research in a Tier 1 research university.
  • Working as a research and teaching assistant at a U.S. university.

I wonder, what other topics would you like me to talk about?

Salam hangat,
Nanda

1 comment

  1. kak. boleh share tips dapat beasiswa fullbright nya kah ?

    ReplyDelete