Please give me suggestions!

Dear Readers,

I have been receiving a lot of page views lately. Perhaps because it's the so-called 'scholarship hunting' season? Well, I do hope that my blog posts have been useful for you so far. I'm also trying very hard to write more new posts. I'm currently preparing the 8th post for the 'My Fulbright Journey' series. So please look forward to that!

In the meantime, please give me suggestions on the topics that I should post about. As I get more readers, I want to write more for you guys. Not just because I really want to procrastinate and ignore the fact that I have 3 papers due next week (Warning: Anak baik jangan ditiru ya...LOL).

Please take a minute to vote on the following poll. If you have topic(s) that wasn't included in the poll, feel free to comment below! Your input is greatly appreciated.

Semangat!

Salam hangat dari Ames, Iowa yang saat ini -19C #curhat
Nanda


What topics would you like me to write about?
More on your Fulbright journey, please!
Life in the U.S.
Travel in the U.S.
Random stuff about your life/thoughts
English Language Teaching related stuff
Other (Please write it in the comments section!)
Poll Maker

2 comments

  1. Blognya informatif sekali mbak Ananda, next post tolong share pengalaman pas nyusun tesis dari awal sampe akhir ya mba. Thank you (Ctrl+D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih untuk sarannya! Siap! Tunggu postingan saya ya... Ini udah ada pembimbing, doain lancar! :)

      Delete